2022 ANA Language Post Award Training
October, 5th 2022
Congratulations to the Administration for Native Americans (ANA) 2022 Language award recipients. As you begin to implement your project, two of your staff (project and financial) are required to attend a Post Award Training.
The Western Region Training and Technical Assistance Center will cover topics to help you throughout the life of your project, including:
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Grants Management
- Financial Management
- Reporting and Deadlines
This year, the one-day Post Award Training will take place in-person. Please register your attendance using the form below. Once you’ve registered, please then make your travel arrangements using the following information:
- What: Language Post Award Training
- When: October 5, 2022 from 8am to 5pm local time
- Where: Residence Inn Bricktown
- 400 E Reno Ave
- Oklahoma City, OK 73104
- For Accommodations: Call 405.601.1700 or Book Online
- **Ask for our group rate “Post Award Training” at $104.00 plus tax per night. Cut off is Sept. 12th.